What is your warranty?
There is a limited lifetime warranty which is transferrable to a second owner.
Why a Awning Window?
- Awning windows are the most energy efficient operating windows.
- Continuous Weatherstrip around perimeter providing a seal similar to your refrigerator.
- Allows for custom venting of the interior of the house
- Internal screens for easy removal.
Why do you use “welded master frames” & “welded sashes”?
- Simple answers are “strength”, “durability” and “energy efficiency”. Since a venting awning sash, when in the many open postions, moves outside the plain of the master frame and can be in that position for an indefinite period of time, it is imperative to have the strength a welded corners provide.
- With a welded master frame and welded sashes there are no seams for air or water penetration making the welded corner superior to any mechanical (screwed together) fastened corner.
Do you make different grade of awning windows like good, better, best?
No…as an employee owned company we take pride in building only the best windows in the market place.
What is your biggest selling color?
By far it is our “bright white” color in all of our markets. While other companies offer a “dull” white, we at Thermo-Twin take pride in manufacturing a “bright white” window which will look white for years to come.
Why “vinyl” when I hear the claims of so many other materials?
Vinyl has proven itself to be a very cost effective and efficient manufacturing material. Thermo-Twin uses only 100% virgin vinyl which has a lifetime warranty against cracking and peeling. Other manufacturers cut corners by using “reground” or “recycled” vinyl since it considerably less expensive. The problem with that material from our tests is that it does not provide the years of beauty, quality or performance that a window manufactured from 100% virgin vinyl provides. With 100% virgin vinyl you are getting a 100% pure material, which has been proven to stand the test of time.